Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
7 Miles NE Wellston MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 35. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A chance of sprinkles and flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday A chance of sprinkles before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manistee County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE