Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
5 Miles W Brethren MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 13 by 4pm. Wind chill values as low as -3. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -7. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manistee County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE