Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
5 Miles E Manistee County-Blacker Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 14 by 4pm. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manistee County, MI
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 5 Miles E Manistee County-Blacker Airport MI
44.28°N 86.14°W (Elev. 597 ft)
- Last Update: 10:25 am EDT Mar 11, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 11am EDT Mar 11, 2014-6pm EDT Mar 17, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE