Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 27 G 34 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.78411°N Lon: 112.97736°W Elev: 4815ft.
30 Miles NNE Mackay ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lost River/Pashimeroi, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE