Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in portions of the Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall for one more day. Isolated locations could receive 1-2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday. The areal coverage of these storms should be less than previous days.
10NM WNW Plessis NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:06 am EDT Sep 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7am EDT Sep 21, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 27, 2014
- Today S wind 6 to 11 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Showers likely before 1pm, then occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 3pm, then showers likely after 3pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 5 to 7 kt after midnight. Scattered showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind around 8 kt. A chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WSW around 6 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S around 6 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday SW wind around 7 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR THUNDERSTORMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE