The flash flooding threat will begin moving east out of the Plains into the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes on Thursday
Flash flooding will continue to be possible on Thursday but will begin moving out of the central and northern Plains. The area of concern will be the Upper Midwest edging into the the eastern Great Lakes region. 1 to 2 inches of rainfall will be possible into Friday.
10NM WNW Plessis NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:38 am EDT Aug 28, 2014
Forecast Valid: 8am EDT Aug 28, 2014-6pm EDT Sep 3, 2014
- Today NW wind 7 to 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of sprinkles after 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday S wind 6 to 9 kt increasing to 9 to 12 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night S wind 8 to 10 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday S wind 9 to 11 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind 5 to 7 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Labor Day SW wind around 6 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND NEAR THUNDERSTORMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE