Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
10NM WNW Plessis NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:39 pm EDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm EDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm EDT Nov 1, 2014
- Tonight WSW wind 9 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 8 to 11 kt. Showers, mainly before noon. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 6 to 8 kt. A slight chance of showers before 10pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind 5 to 9 kt becoming S in the afternoon. A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 8 kt. Showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday WSW wind 10 to 13 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night W wind 5 to 7 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE