Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM WNW Plessis NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:39 pm EST Dec 19, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4pm EST Dec 19, 2014-6pm EST Dec 26, 2014
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of rain between 2pm and 4pm, then a slight chance of snow after 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ESE wind 6 to 10 kt becoming SSE after midnight. A chance of snow before midnight, then a chance of snow and sleet between midnight and 5am, then a chance of rain, snow, and sleet after 5am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind 8 to 11 kt increasing to 11 to 14 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SE wind 13 to 17 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE