Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
CW1893 Prineville Airpt. (C1893)
Lat: 44.28033 Lon: -120.90133 Elev: 3251ft.
18 Miles E Prineville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around -1. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -4. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -2. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 7.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE