Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 22 G 28 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
CW1893 Prineville Airpt. (C1893)
Lat: 44.28033°N Lon: 120.90133°W Elev: 3251ft.
18 Miles E Prineville OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE