Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity84% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.44 in (1030.1 mb) Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
17 Miles NW Stanley ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 27. Light southeast wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Light southeast wind. Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 42. Light east southeast wind. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.