Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.82 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Cadillac / Wexford County (KCAD)
Lat: 44.29°N Lon: 85.42°W Elev: 1300ft.
6 Miles WSW Mesick MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Snow likely before midnight, then a chance of flurries and freezing drizzle between midnight and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wexford County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE