Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.44 in (1033.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles SW Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light southwest wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE