Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles SW Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 41. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind around 9 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE