Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 14 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
6 Miles SSW Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind around 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind around 11 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE