Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity15% Wind SpeedSSE 9 MPH Barometer29.84 in (1010.6 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944°N Lon: 117.00972°W Elev: 2188ft.
3 Miles ENE Huntington OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming northwest 21 to 26 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight. Tuesday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID