Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-24°F (-31°C)
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944 Lon: -117.00972 Elev: 2188ft.
3 Miles ENE Huntington OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values between -2 and -12. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values between -6 and 4. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values between -4 and 1. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Light southeast wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE