Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 12 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
LEADORE CREEK (LDOI1)
Lat: 44.701917°N Lon: 113.346917°W Elev: 6150ft.
22 Miles S Leadore ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before midnight, then snow. Low around 31. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 41. South wind 10 to 16 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE