Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
CANNIBAL MOUNTAIN (CNFO3)
Lat: 44.348889°N Lon: 123.886667°W Elev: 1939ft.
3 Miles NE Cannibal Mtn OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 36. East wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE