Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.42 in (1031.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
15 Miles NE Stanley ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 14. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Wind chill values as low as zero early. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawtooth Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE