Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity71% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer30.37 in Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Manistee, Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.27°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
6 Miles WSW Mesick MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -9. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday A chance of snow showers before 1pm, then a chance for flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.