Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer29.52 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Manistee County-Blacker Airport (KMBL)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 86.25°W Elev: 620ft.
7 Miles WSW Mesick MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Manistee County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE