Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
VILLAGE CREEK (WKF03)
Lat: 44.252389 Lon: -123.463861 Elev: 1565ft.
7 Miles ENE Cannibal Mtn OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 32. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE