Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Yellowstone Lake (KP60)
Lat: 44.54444°N Lon: 110.42111°W Elev: 7835ft.
2 Miles SE West Thumb WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -5. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone National Park, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE