Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedESE 11 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
CW1893 Prineville Airpt. (C1893)
Lat: 44.28033°N Lon: 120.90133°W Elev: 3251ft.
18 Miles SW Mitchell OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE