Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CW1893 Prineville Airpt. (C1893)
Lat: 44.28033°N Lon: 120.90133°W Elev: 3251ft.
18 Miles SW Mitchell OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Light southwest wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 38. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 51. South wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE