Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
8 Miles WSW Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE