Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 18 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
LEADORE CREEK (LDOI1)
Lat: 44.701917°N Lon: 113.346917°W Elev: 6150ft.
20 Miles SSE Leadore ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light south southwest wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE