Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Grant County Regional Airport (KGCD)
Lat: 44.40417°N Lon: 118.9625°W Elev: 3697ft.
Grant County Reg Arpt/Ogilvie Field OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Patchy freezing fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE