Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
ISLAND PARK (IPFI1)
Lat: 44.420511°N Lon: 111.367411°W Elev: 6337ft.
14 Miles SW Island Park ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -1. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Light south wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE