Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grant County Regional Airport (KGCD)
Lat: 44.40417°N Lon: 118.9625°W Elev: 3697ft.
Grant County Reg Arpt/Ogilvie Field OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 56. South wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 41. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 55. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE