Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
19 Miles NW Stanley ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 33. South southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after noon. Some thunder is also possible. High near 39. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawtooth Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE