Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity62% Wind SpeedN 5 MPH Barometer30.29 in (1022.2 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
25 Miles NNE Kirkham Hot Springs ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 8 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Saturday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 46. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.