Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Challis, Challis Airport (KLLJ)
Lat: 44.52278°N Lon: 114.215°W Elev: 5072ft.
11 Miles N Clayton ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North northwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawtooth Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE