Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer29.80 in (1005.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
16 Miles NW Clayton ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 43. West northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers. Low around 23. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light southwest wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawtooth Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE