Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Tombstone Summit (US 20 MP 64) (ODT50)
Lat: 44.39565°N Lon: 122.14198°W Elev: 4240ft.
11 Miles S Marion Forks OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE