Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
CW3255 Dayville (C3255)
Lat: 44.46633 Lon: -119.53950 Elev: 2441ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Calm wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 6 to 14 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for John Day Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE