Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
BRUSH CREEK (BRUO3)
Lat: 44.284278 Lon: -122.849417 Elev: 2130ft.
6 Miles SE Lebanon OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 37. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 36. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE