Severe weather possible for parts of Plains on Wednesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains and mid-Missouri Valley, with a higher concentration of severe storms possible in parts of eastern Kansas and far southeast Nebraska. Large hail and damaging winds could occur with the stronger thunderstorms. A tornado or two will be possible as well.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedE 9 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Massena International-Richards Field (KMSS)
Lat: 44.94°N Lon: 74.85°W Elev: 214ft.
2 Miles W South Colton NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 8 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 8 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind around 9 mph.