Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
YELLOWSTONE MTN. (YEFO3)
Lat: 44.592222 Lon: -122.427778 Elev: 3080ft.
4 Miles WNW Green Peter Res OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 26. Calm wind.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -5. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE