Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity39% Wind SpeedW 10 mph Barometer29.96 in Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Black Hills Airport-Clyde Ice Field (KSPF)
Lat: 44.48°N Lon: 103.78°W Elev: 3931ft.
Spearfish SD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a south wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Northern Foot Hills, SD