Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.418333°N Lon: 123.325278°W Elev: 308ft.
7 Miles ESE Harlan OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. East northeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. East wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Coast Range of Western Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE