Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
5 Miles N Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light south wind.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 57. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 40. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 53. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 37. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain showers. High near 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE