Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
9 Miles NW Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 58. Light southeast wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 39. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. Light south southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 34. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers. High near 50. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE