Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.80 in (1005.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
28 Miles NW Stanley ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 40. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE