Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in (1032.0 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
29 Miles NW Stanley ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light south southwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Light south southwest wind.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE