Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in (1033.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
11 Miles NW Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE