Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
CW5507 Camp Sherman (C5507)
Lat: 44.43717 Lon: -121.65604 Elev: 3020ft.
7 Miles NNW Camp Sherman OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Freezing rain likely, possibly mixed with rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind around 9 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE