Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 0 G 1 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.63417 Lon: -123.19 Elev: 230ft.
3 Miles NW Lebanon OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog before 10pm. Patchy freezing fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Rain or freezing rain after 10am, becoming all rain after 1pm. Areas of freezing fog before 10am. High near 38. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Showers. Low around 37. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE