Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
OLD FAITHFUL RANGER STATION (OFAW4)
Lat: 44.4567°N Lon: 110.8494°W Elev: 7320ft.
5 Miles SSE Madison WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around 31. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 39. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 18. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Occasional flurries before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone National Park, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE