Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Newport, Newport Municipal Airport (KONP)
Lat: 44.58028 Lon: -124.05806 Elev: 161ft.
3 Miles S Newport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a low around 17. Northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 13. East wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE