Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity84% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.44 in (1030.1 mb) Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station (KSNT)
Lat: 44.20861°N Lon: 114.93444°W Elev: 6496ft.
26 Miles N Stanley ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.