Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in (1031.9 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
20 Miles ENE Cascade ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light south southwest wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE