Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
HEBGEN LAKE (HBRM8)
Lat: 44.665972°N Lon: 111.099111°W Elev: 6700ft.
5 Miles S West Yellowstone MT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 38. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 20. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gallatin County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE