Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 14 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
9 Miles SSW Sumpter OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. High near 46. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE