Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.20 in Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oscoda-Wurtsmith Airport (KOSC)
Lat: 44.46°N Lon: 83.4°W Elev: 604ft.
8 Miles SE Fairview MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 19. Calm wind. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph. Thanksgiving Day Snow showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Saturday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.